Thursday, April 5, 2007

Getting the Girls to Vote

In an elections violation filed against Jared Torres, Elections Commissioner Sadiq Mohamed states that an unnamed Torre-supporter in Indian River Tower said he was "getting all the girls on the second floor to vote for Jared." Apparently, getting the girls on the second floor of the dorm rooms to vote is a violation of SG's elections statutes.

In fact, getting the girls to vote is so awful Mohamed called the actions of the Torres camp "irreprehensible." He believes that even though Torres lost, this act should not go unpunished.

93 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this news? From your post, a violation is being filed based on hearsay. What part of the elections statutes does this violate? Did the unnamed supporter actually do this, or simply say he did? Were any of the girls on the 2nd floor of IRT able to confirm this?

Seriously Jason, you tout yourself as a reporter, but there are no facts here to make this news. Put out a little effort.

March 31, 2007 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger J.P. said...

This was just a little bit of humor I decided to post. I thought it was funny. The information is based on a complaint filed with the elections board. Sadiq Mohamed filed an elections violation. I don't know if it has merit or not. But the elections board will decide that next week.

March 31, 2007 at 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The statement made by commissioner Mohamed's alleged Torre's supporter is extremely vague. The fact is even if this alleged Torre's supporter testifies saying he did was "getting all the girls on the second floor to vote for Jared," how do they plan on proving Torres had any prior knowledge of the activities this specific supporter was going to engage in. For this violation to be valid commissioner Mohamed would need hard evidence proving Torres had knowledge of this individuals activities prior to its occurence. I hope he has some hard evidence to justify causing such controversy and so this violation is not primarily based on one alleged supporters nonchalant statements. Did you think this through commissioner?
You can't prove anything.

March 31, 2007 at 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Torres has lost, Mr. Mohammeds complaint is moot.

If there is any statute which allows "getting all the girls" to vote for someone to be be a violation of the rules...then the student court needs to take a sharpie with a big black tip and run it through that statute.

Maybe its in the same section that says photocopying UP articles and handing them out is defamation ROFL!

March 31, 2007 at 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh, I'm glad you think you know the facts about saying:

"Maybe its in the same section that says photocopying UP articles and handing them out is defamation ROFL!"

The issue that the elections commission had last year was that it didn't say it was from the UP. It was just a random article that was making unclaimed attacks on Kirk Murray.

If they had put down it was from the UP, I don't think anyone would have had a problem.

Copying and distributing ones work without proper credit really is not fair.

March 31, 2007 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the author was credited.

March 31, 2007 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger J.P. said...

Let me clarify something. I believe the violation is in soliciting votes in the dorm rooms.

March 31, 2007 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's going to be really hard to prove this unless there are pictures as evidence to prove it.

I don't think hearsay testimony should be allowed in this one.

March 31, 2007 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If commissioner Mohamed fails to produce hard evidence such as pictures to sunbstantiate his claim I believe his role as an elections commissioner should be examined very closley. Who hired this guy? Where did he come from? What are his qualifications? We the students pay his salary and I think we should expect more from an elections commissioner.

March 31, 2007 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not hearsay when one of the commissioners witnesses it. It is at minimum cause for further investigation.

This is why the nunbers did not ad up, Jarred should have lost by much more. Cheat.

March 31, 2007 at 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am completely appalled by the leaking of our investigation, good work Jason. I will ask kindly of you to not release any more of my statement. The Supervisor of Elections made a complete blunder. I can substantiate every one of my claims, and have some others unmentioned in my statement.

Jason the document you have in your possession is not technically public record, base on the fact that it conflicts with our ongoing investigation. I will be more than happy to assist you with any information you might need to write your article, contact me or commissioner Lefkin if you need anything.

March 31, 2007 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It is not hearsay when one of the commissioners witnesses it. It is at minimum cause for further investigation. "
To whoever made this statement, what are you claiming he witnessed?Even if he witnessed the alleged supporter getting the girls in the dorms to vote for Jared,it still does not change the fact (which I stated previously) that you can not prove Jared had prior knowledge of these activites.

March 31, 2007 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you visit http://fausg.blogspot.com/index.html there’s a lot of useless information such as two separate links to the latest opinion piece. You will also find a link to an American Idol blog.

But what you won’t find is responsible journalism. And you won't find it in the printed version either.

If UP cannot provide responsible journalism on their own Web sites, how can they possibly be expected to oversee $123,000 of student's money?

Smells like a perfect reason to dispute an election. If I were running I’d dispute it based on that fact alone.

I am outraged. I’ve written about UP's Web site before but this takes the cake, the pie and the whole damn bakery. Also the ice cream parlor.

Students are being mislead and I cannot wait to find out what excuses Administrators and UP leaders will have for this obvious blunder.

March 31, 2007 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger J.P. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 31, 2007 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger J.P. said...

Sadiq,

These documents are public record. Your agency is not a police department, therefore, you cannot conduct closed investigations.

March 31, 2007 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger AD said...

I only have one question: What else do we not know about?

Florida Sunshine Laws state that all records that a public entity holds are open to public record. Investigations, with the exception of police records when pertaining to certain cases.

Sadiq, all of your documents are public record. Welcome to life in the Government and life "in the sunshine".

March 31, 2007 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is too early to start calling people names or trying to respond to any complaints or contestations. The board is meeting on monday to decide if any of these complaints warrant a hearing, until then everyone should calm down.

March 31, 2007 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger J.P. said...

think about it jason you dumbfuck... "getting girls to vote" or "four SGA Officials fired for tampering with an election"

Harsh words from an anonymous poster. Just to let you know I am quite content with the stories SG has already provided me with thus far. And I seriously doubt that if there is anything to actually find that my little blog is going to unravel the investigation. In fact, the last time I exposed an investigation it actually got things moving again.

One thing is for sure though, all of the lovey dovey feelings that both sides felt toward one another before the elections have disappeared. Now I feel an all out war brewing...again.

March 31, 2007 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and im sure you will be there with your little notebook and bluetooth headset just waiting for a good quote to put on your blog.

dont the paparazzi do that? Sounds a little like tabloid reporting...

University Tabloid? www.universitytabloid.com; kinda has a ring to it?

March 31, 2007 at 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jason has been covering SG's politics for more than a year and is responsible for exposing several scandals."

"In fact, the last time I exposed an investigation it actually got things moving again."

It's that several scandals part that always makes me laugh. The only thing ever mentioned, EVER, is the gift cards. You are not a detective, you are not an investigator, and you are not a superhero (although your bluetooth looks fruity enough to be a costume). Please go back to posting inflammatory gossip, it's much more fun to read.

April 1, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason war is exactly what you want, don’t you?

As an Elections Commissioner, I personally feel that reason that both candidates and their respective parties didn’t show any animosity towards each other was due to the fact that their overall goals and objectives were similar. These guys both were immensely cooperative with the commission, and its goal of a clean election. From your words I know you detest that idea, and would rather have an all out war.

Jason, if not for my complaint, we would have achieved our goal, but I guess things don’t work out the way they should. This upcoming week will be one where you will be able to get your fill of S.G.A turmoil and drama (which I think you enjoy a little too much).

And once again, those of you who have been implicated into our investigation, I hope you see the importance of your words and the weight they can hold.

I personally have nothing against any candidate or their affiliated party, but I take my job quite seriously, and I am sincerely not looking forward to this upcoming week, because I know how it may affect some members in S.G.A.

April 1, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A shocking update just arrived courtesy of the UP Special-Tactical-Force-for-the-University, the election has been overturned. Jared won by 41 votes. The uncounted votes were from the Treasure Coast campus, which no one cared about because it's too far away.

This will surely come as a surprise to all involved.

April 1, 2007 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger J.P. said...

The above post is not from me. But I will address the below comment:

"It's that several scandals part that always makes me laugh. The only thing ever mentioned, EVER, is the gift cards."

Actually, I also exposed the Kalan Scholarship program. And the fact that the senate gave themselves christmas gifts with students money.

But I'm not the only one who has exposed things in SG. Two former editors actually exposed the UWC when they gave themselves a 25 percent retroactive pay raise in secret. That story actually went on to win a national journalism award.

Besides "exposing" things the UP has done a fantastic job keeping up with the going ons of SG, especially during last year's summer elections. When something breaks we try to inform the student body as quickly as possible.

Some may hate us or just me for our coverage, but you should be proud of the UP. I've seen and interacted with many student newspapers around the country. The UP is up there whether you wish to believe it or not.

April 1, 2007 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. you exposed a fact. the senate speaker gave 25$ gift cards to the senators as a christmas present for the hard work and long hours they put in. not done in secret.

its on the minutes, and was even handed out during the senate meeting. real big investigation there!

25% pay raise. i love how you keep touting this as fact. just because the UP said it was a 25% pay raise, and you keep saying it was done in secret, doesn't make it so.

They did the pay raise during a UWC meeting, almost 3 years ago.

That means there are minutes that show how this happened, and the justification behind it, plus the FACT that it wasn't secret.

April 1, 2007 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Some may hate us or just me for our coverage, but you should be proud of the UP. I've seen and interacted with many student newspapers around the country. The UP is up there whether you wish to believe it or not."

You're right, I'm very proud of the UP. Most universities get a newspaper, but we get a weekly tabloid. Something special.

April 1, 2007 at 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The notion that pictures are going to help this investigation are pretty ridiculous. What are your pictures of -- Torres talking to people? How do pictures of Torres talking to people prove that he was campaigning? He could be talking about Newtonian physics for all you know.

The testimony of the girls is all that matters if this investigation has any merit.

April 1, 2007 at 2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, newspaper or tabloid, at least it has struck a chord with the student body. These blog entries routinely have 30+ comments on them.

April 1, 2007 at 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know your point was about whether Jason actually had to do much of an ivestigation or not, but your statement:

"Wow. you exposed a fact. the senate speaker gave 25$ gift cards to the senators as a christmas present for the hard work and long hours they put in. not done in secret. its on the minutes, and was even handed out during the senate meeting. real big investigation there!"

downplays the seriousness of the situation, which apparently you don't care to acknowledge.

The A&S fees are not SG's personal play money. Apparently that's not well-understood.

April 1, 2007 at 2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not quite routinely....the main draws for the high-post articles seems to be bashing that nutjob gary goldberg or mocking the UP for its attempts at serious news reporting.

And as for striking a chord....you can see there's about 7-8 people per thread here. There's 18,000 students on the Boca campus alone.

If you're so upset about the usage of A&S fees, go protest NightOwls. They routinely abuse their carts, then demand additional money for repairs and new carts. They close early, only offer to pick up their friends, and are generally poorly run.

April 1, 2007 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, you know what, i am going to downplay $875 worth of a&s fees.

i think the senators deserved that as a gift.

it came out of the senate speakers own personal sg account of like $5000 to spend as he sees fit.

the senators work hard for no money and they do put in long hours to make sure that clubs and agencies and the students can have some of the best experiences possible.

whether you choose to believe that is up to you, but all i know is the senate has always been there for my clubs, has always funded our events, and has always helped us get to our conferences and put FAU's name out there.

I'm not playing favorites, or trying to suck it up. It was a holiday gift.

and I as a STUDENT support it.

April 1, 2007 at 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jason,
I know your ego is growing after this many comments bashing you. I would like you to know that you mean absolutely nothing to me. You are nothing special and I could write more interesting stories than you on topics like sand. I would like to thank you in advance for not procreating (even though I gather you were not planning on it). Good luck with life Jason. Don't count on that walking into that job at the Times.

April 1, 2007 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The testimony of the girls is all that matters if this investigation has any merit."
The testimony of the girls does not matter unless it can prove that Torres had prior knowledge of the activites this individual was going to engage in. Get that in your heads unless somehow they can prove that Torres knew what was going to be done they have absolutley nothing.

April 1, 2007 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is interesting - in chapter 300, code of ethics -
317.270 A candidate is reasonably responsible for the actions of other individuals and organizations supporting it, and may be subject to review by the Student Elections Board for these
actions.
Did not Mr. Torres sign this code of ethics?

Hmm, this might include a knowledgable member of SGA who knows the rules, and openly supports a candidate while running through the dorms while "getting the girls to vote" this rule mentions nothing of a candidate needing knowledge of the activities or requiring their consent for it.

April 1, 2007 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen. "A shocking update just arrived courtesy of the UP Special-Tactical-Force-for-the-University, the election has been overturned. Jared won by 41 votes. The uncounted votes were from the Treasure Coast campus, which no one cared about because it's too far away."
Everyone knows that Chris Torres and Paul Lowe are border-line autistic and incapable of getting 67 votes, especially from a campus as Pathetic as Treasure Coast.

April 1, 2007 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holding a canidate responsible for the actions of one of his alleged supporters without significant proof that he had knowledge of these activities prior to there occurence would not be classified as reasonable. The word "reasonably" is before responsible for a reason. The responsibility you are trying to pin on Torres is not "reasonable" wihtout proof he had knowledge and the elections board will see that and that is why this violation will not stand, mark my words.

April 1, 2007 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that you have jeopardized the investigation to add a "little bit of humor" to your blog is negligent. Our job as Elections Board Commissioners is to ensure a fair and accurate election. Previous S.G.A elections at FAU has turned our school into a mockery. Better elections and trustworthy leaders equate to more powerful degrees in the future as our school gains recognition.
Were the few reactions by these students worth potentially ruining an investigation?

Stick to your American Idol blog. Do us all a favor.

April 1, 2007 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And by the way, this isn't exactly "exposing" anything other than the incompetence and narrowmindedness of UP reporting.

Trust me, I used to work there.

April 1, 2007 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daaaaaaaaaaamn, megan moulos!
that was one helluva burn, baby. ;)

April 1, 2007 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it is only an election violation if this individual was campaigning inside IRT. One may not rule out the possibility that the girls were encouraged to vote and actually voted outside of IRT but happened to live on the second floor. I could be wrong but lets not rule out that possibility. There's two sides to every story and I highly doubt that Jared Torres would be involved in anything that would violate the election codes.

April 1, 2007 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya. You guys really showed Jason. I'm sure he is sitting at his computer crying over the fact that he compromised your alls undercover, double secret investigation and how not only the dirt bags in SG hate him, but the new elections commission. I mean, if it wasn't for Jason this certainly would have never gotten around FAU.

April 1, 2007 at 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bryce...get over yourself. Move on with your life!

April 1, 2007 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna,

Tomorrow at 1:00PM the commission will be meeting to review the complaints and contestations, we would love to have you there along with Jarred and Rocky. I am sure you remember our visit to I.R.T. to return that helium tank. As an Elections Commissioner, I hope you didn’t feel what was said there would be overlooked. I have to do my job and you and I both know what transpired. Just to let you know, it is not personal, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me or Commissioner Lefkin.

Your future cooperation in our investigation will be imperative. And I hope you will do the right thing (you seem to be quite a virtuous person). And if your reputation precedes you, I doubt we will have any problems.

April 1, 2007 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figured that would get a quick response, from an anonymous poster none the less.

The comment I posted had nothing to do with myself you moron. You obviously don't know me, because I have moved on with my life and am enjoying being in the real world.

However, I am still a student at FAU until August and I still like to know what is going on with FAU SG. I also make a post every now and then, but have the courage to put my name behind them. How have I not moved on?

April 1, 2007 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Megan Moulos said...

Please allow me to clarify:
This investigation was not to be "secret" by any means. The only reason it was not made public directly yet was because knowledge of the investigation may adversely affect the responses of those involved. The Board only wants to find the truth. Mr. Torres and his party are 100% innocent unless proven guilty.

Worst case scenario (and this is not to say either party involved would ever do such a thing)is that the girls would be coached before we can ask the pertinent questions. If this happens, you have in essence "obstructed justice" by leaking our investigation. The other commissioners and myself have no problem with sharing this public information, we only hope that it doesn't have any effect on our investigation.

April 1, 2007 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

byup!

April 1, 2007 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Megan Moulos said...

hyp

April 1, 2007 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would have been more excited if this involved topless girls.

April 1, 2007 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bryce, you've been posting in almost every thread for the past year since you were removed as elections supervisor for messing up the previous years election.

seriously. get over it. you got screwed. it happens. welcome to life.

all you are doing is making the rest of the people in SG happy that they have upset you as much as they have.

You say you have moved on, and yet you still post and put in your 2 cents, just like gary goldberg does.

If you have seriously moved on, stop posting.

I on the other hand just happen to like watching the bickering. im bored and its hilarious.

April 1, 2007 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Everyone knows that Chris Torres and Paul Lowe are border-line autistic and incapable of getting 67 votes, especially from a campus as Pathetic as Treasure Coast."

Wow. Where did this come from? What did I do?

I don't mind if you bash me because you are entitled to your own opinion. Freedom of speech, right? But labeling me as autistic? I have two younger cousins diagnosed with autism and believe me, it's no joking matter. Everyday is a struggle for their parents who love them unconditionally.

As to your reference about the vote count and Treasure Coast Campus, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I had no involvement in this election process whatsoever. I did not run for any position. I did not endorse, support or campaign for any candidate. I did not even support or vote for Paul Lowe, who was the only candidate from our campus (which is a different story). I laughed for days when finding out he received just 17 votes.

The reason our campus yielded so few votes is because there were no advertisements, promotions, or signage at all. Most students had no idea there was an election, even during the two days of voting. I blame the current Treasure Coast executive cabinet for that blunder. The governor did not even lift one finger during this election. Absolutely no effort.

But calling the Treasure Coast Campus pathetic? Come on. It may not be the biggest, most glamorous, or most vocal campus, but it serves an important part in the local community and in the lives of every student who goes there. Treasure Coast Campus students are there because they want to be there, not because they have to. They understand that going to college is a privilege, not a right. Not everybody can attend college. Treasure Coast students are there for a purpose. They are some of the most talented, ambitious, grounded, mature, hard-working, intelligent people I have ever met. I am proud to call myself a Treasure Coast Campus student.

Attend one class on our campus. Every student in that class has a definitive mission. They have life experiences. They have a story. And their stories are truly inspiring.

The average age on our campus is 33. That's no lie. It's a fact. Some of those students have full-time careers, children and families to support. Some of them work two and three jobs to put food on the table and pay for tuition, yet they still come to class with a smile on their face. Because they actually want to be here. Whether they are looking to improve their career, searching for enlightenment, or quenching their thirst for knowledge, they are all here for a reason. And that is more than I can say for other college students.

If that makes Treasure Coast pathetic, then I don't know what isn't pathetic.

You can bash me all you want and call me autistic. I don't care. But please don't call the Treasure Coast Campus pathetic. There's too much pride at this little campus. They deserve better than that.

(Sorry if this post is long.. I just can't stand someone bashing the Treasure Coast Campus)

April 1, 2007 at 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that! Internet drama is great with popcorn.

April 1, 2007 at 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It certainly is! Say, where's Gary Goldberg when all this is going on? I miss his antics. Come on Gary, liven up the page...like saying you protest student issues...lmao!

April 1, 2007 at 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to:

"Yeah, you know what, i AM going to downplay $875 worth of a&s fees. i think the senators deserved that as a gift. the senators work hard for no money and they do put in long hours to make sure that clubs and agencies and the students can have some of the best experiences possible. and I as a STUDENT support it."

Then you, as a student, would have absolutely no problem whatsoever supporting CLUBS giving their officers gift cards either. This is very good news.

Like the senators, club officers work long hours for no money (creating calendars, rounding up speakers, putting up hudnreds of flyers, buying decorations, booking rooms, filling out endless forms, jumping through endless loops, arguing their budget cases, attending ICC meetings, etc etc etc etc)
just to make sure that the students (their audience) have some of the best experiences possible.

This is great news for clubs.

April 2, 2007 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what? i do support the responsible and reasonable use of club money in any fashion possible. if the treasurer talks it over with the club and they want to honer their president with a trophy and gift card out of the clubs money for a job well done, then they very well should be able too.

April 2, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the horrible yet childish things that you all attack eachother with on these forums are rediculous. these forums are meant to expose issues of clubs or those in power, not to belittle people who are not even involved anymore. If you have so much to say about chris or gary, why dont you seek them out and tell them rather than hiding behind the safety of the internet? i bet they would love to chat with you about your thoughts as men. quit being cowards.

April 2, 2007 at 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the horrible yet childish things that you all attack eachother with on these forums are rediculous. these forums are meant to expose issues of clubs or those in power, not to belittle people who are not even involved anymore. If you have so much to say about chris or gary, why dont you seek them out and tell them rather than hiding behind the safety of the internet? i bet they would love to chat with you about your thoughts as men. quit being cowards."

Posted by anonymous, ahh, sweet sweet irony. The purpose of these forums is not, as you say, to expose issues and what not. The purpose of these forums are for students to comment on the opinion pieces blogged by Jason. Thanks for trying though, you get a 'B' for effort :)

Why indeed would people use the safety of the internet to poke fun at Gary Goldberg? Could it be because he's an unstable nutjob, prone to violent outbursts and temper tantrums? Or rather, and this is the more likely reason, because this is not his element, and every time he responds to a jab by anonymous he makes himself look more the fool?

April 2, 2007 at 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna,

What do you think about all the clues left on these messgae boards?

If you read the "getting the girls to vote" blog under Jason's Wednesday blog-posts you can see Sadiq (did I spell that right?) making a reference about you being at the scene (that I listed above) and that he hopes you will be as honmest and "virtuous" in character enough to tell the truth.

---------------------

Sadiq Mohamed said...
Hey Jenna,

Tomorrow at 1:00PM the commission will be meeting to review the complaints and contestations, we would love to have you there along with Jarred and Rocky. I am sure you remember our visit to I.R.T. to return that helium tank. As an Elections Commissioner, I hope you didn’t feel what was said there would be overlooked. I have to do my job and you and I both know what transpired. Just to let you know, it is not personal, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me or Commissioner Lefkin.

Your future cooperation in our investigation will be imperative. And I hope you will do the right thing (you seem to be quite a virtuous person). And if your reputation precedes you, I doubt we will have any problems.

April 1, 2007 6:05 PM

----------------------

I was sitting only yards away when that kid came out of IRT's side hallway yelling like an idiot, ruining Jared and Rocky's foundation of argument for contestation. What is Jared and rocki's contestation (for the students that don't know)???

1. They claim that the website to vote at crashed a few times during the election and that this adversly afected them. But wouldn't it also adversely affect Tony and Abe as well and equally? Yes. Hence, #1 is not sufficent reason enough to require another election.

2. They claim that the security was not strong enough for voting. This point is/was totally blown away like a fart in the wind the moment news spread of Chris Mack's little "mission" in IRT-East 2nd floor. The rules state:

Chapter 300, code of ethics
317.270 A candidate is reasonably responsible for the actions of other individuals and organizations supporting it, and may be subject to review by the Student Elections Board for these
actions.

So your comment here:

jenna sereni said...
I believe it is only an election violation if this individual was campaigning inside IRT. One may not rule out the possibility that the girls were encouraged to vote and actually voted outside of IRT but happened to live on the second floor. I could be wrong but lets not rule out that possibility. There's two sides to every story and I highly doubt that Jared Torres would be involved in anything that would violate the election codes.
(April 1, 2007 4:49 PM)

... lends itself no validity. What I think (its quite sloppily written) you were attempting to forward is that it is okay to campaign inside the dorms as long as those whom were approached do not actually vote inside the dorms. Wrong. I also think that you were attempting to say that if Jared and Rocky didn't "know" about it than they should no tbe punished for it. Wrong (see above - ethics). Besides, just because there isn't a written note to Chris Mack authorizing him to campaign in the halls does not mean that Rocky and Jared didn't know about it. Please. Take a logic class Sereni. Than again don't, you might hurt yourself.

But that isn't my real question. My real question is: Will you tell the Truth the WHOLE Truth and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, even if it adversely affects your "friends"? Sadiq (above) already knows the Truth. He also knows (as do I) that you were there and that you know the Truth as well (even though you may or may not admit to the Truth). He knows that you witnessed the Movement supporter (w/ a movement t-shirt on) running out of IRT and yelling about C. Mack pressuring the ladies of the eastside 2nd floor to vote; you also know (if you are a decent parlimentarian... which I question given your statements on this website and in person) what the laws and statutes state and that if true (and why would a Movement supporter lie?), regardless of whether or not Jared or Rocky had prior knowledge of it that there was a campaign violation. So... will you tell the Truth?

Also, I read here on another blog-posted some defaming comments about Tony Texiera that were annonymously posted by Boca Rep. (and Movement supporter) T. Arserio.

------------------------------

(Under the Blog entitled:

"Candidates Agree on Everything; Students Don't Care Anyway"

Concerned Student said...
Can someone tell me what Tony Teixeira has accomplished aside from smoke weed, beat up women, and get accussed of rape?

March 17, 2007 3:05 PM

then again 2hrs. and 45 min. later...

Anonymous said...
Exactly...would you rather have a nice, clean cut, polite young man like Jared sitting at the table with the BOT? Or, have an accused rapist, self-identified pot smoker and gang member like Tony represent you?
For real, guys...let's think about this. Tony has done nothing, nothing when he was in SG, and nothing for the year he hasn't been. I'll take Jared, who has been through the whole new constitution process, the whole redo of Student Government...he has that as his experience, and he's willing to compromise and respect students and administration. Tony is a bully, and gets by by threatening his enemies and smoking his weed. Not president material, folks.
As for Joarder, he's got experience. He's got name-recognition. Whether we like it or not, he works hard to get things done. If he was that bad, Brogan would have gotten rid of him. Instead, Brogan moved him to Governor.
Lets not forget that Tony's puppetmaster is Gary Goldberg...he's been around as long as Joarder, but hasn't been nearly as successful...just easily ignored.
I'm not saying that we have very good candidates...we don't. But there is a clear better candidate, and that would be Jared.

March 17, 2007 5:30 PM

then again 1hr. and 17 min. later...

Anonymous said...
Can't people get over the whole parking situation? There are enough spots if you are willing to walk. The back lots near the garage behind the SO/Nursing building always have empty spots.

March 17, 2007 6:47 PM

----------------------------

This is also a campaign violation. I have heard that he (Arserio) asked other Reps. to spread this lie so as to disparage Tony's name and to adverserly affect his chances at being elected. I know that he approached you as well. Will you be forthcomming and tell the Truth about this and about what you witnessed outside of IRT? We'll see.

April 2, 2007 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops,

When I copied and pasted the blogs the third one was switched. It was a copy of the first one:

Concerned Student said...
Can someone tell me what Tony Teixeira has accomplished aside from smoke weed, beat up women, and get accussed of rape?

March 17, 2007 3:05 PM

...and not the one about parking. My bad. Now someone will debate my mis-use of spelling and this instead of the actually arguing against my points. Forgive me, I am not a journalism / english major.

Rant complete.

April 2, 2007 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's gross, this is getting way unprofessional.
Good job! You provoked me into posting on the blog! WOO! That deserves a prize. Outbursts and temper tantrums, this is all comical. You mention what I have done in the past without the context that they occurred which is another fallacy that you love to use so much. I have long forgotten these things - you should too. Protesting for students concerns is a reasonable statement, Raki was silencing me while I was attempting to voice concerns - I protested. Student clubs got zero funded, many were upset, I protested. Josh Bratt lied to me about a position that he had promised me(which I had earned), I got upset but got over it. What's so hard to get about that? What is even more interesting is that you cannot handle a little criticism on the other side, so you attempt to attack the person with an opposing opinion excessively enough that their dissenting opinion goes away. You are the one with the irrational arguments. Stick to the issue, which has nothing to do with me. It is what is going on with this election. Nobody cares what you think of me. You are obviously obsessed with me, writing about me night, morning, and day because I left the blog for a couple of days. You are obviously just a very angry person, not me. I am quite normal, and content with life. People around SG have displayed emotions similar to mine, and many of them are quick to call the police at the first sign of emotion. Nobody cares. The police laughed not at me, but at the people who need them present in order to run a meeting. Give it up, you lost your creditability long ago.

April 2, 2007 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take THAT, anonymous! You tell 'em gary!

April 2, 2007 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 2, 2007 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad that Matthew Jarrett won and not that dumb bimbo Fowler.

April 2, 2007 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone with any specific information or evidence of election statue violations should present them to the elections board located in room 234 of the Student Union before April 4th.

April 2, 2007 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posting things like that under my name is immoral and wrong. Juxtaposing me into your fantasies is a complete fallacy. Grow up. And leave Janna Fowler alone, she lost so what is the reason for harassing her?

April 2, 2007 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of this is getting ridiculous. In my years around Student Government I rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I’ve taken a lot of heat in these pages. I thought some of the criticism was deserved and some of it wasn’t.

We’re not going to agree about everything. I know that everybody is not going to like me. Given that, however, I don’t think that public character assassination is helping anything.

Gary Goldberg is not the bad guy. He has stuck his neck out to fight for what he believes in time and time again. Chris Mack does the same.

As educated people I would hope that we can find more healthy ways to settle our differences.

The other day I wrote a blog, out of anger, and immediately regretted it.

Dan Alexander and I have disagreed about just about everything, but I know he is a smart, honorable guy, and I apologize for the tone of my blog post directed at him.

I am resigning from Student Government at the end of this month. I have learned a great deal in my time in Student Government.

I hope we can finish this year in a productive manner, working together. Getting anything accomplished in SG is hard enough. We don’t need to make it more difficult.

April 2, 2007 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but
its
so
much
FUN
to
watch
gary
go
NUTS!

and wow, he did admit to having sex with that goat. I guess thats what is needed now a days to get into Frats. glad I never rushed.

April 2, 2007 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"four SGA Officials fired for tampering with an election"
When was that written? Did that happen in this election cycle?

April 2, 2007 at 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you know what? i do support the responsible and reasonable use of club money in any fashion possible. if the treasurer talks it over with the club and they want to honer their president with a trophy and gift card out of the clubs money for a job well done, then they very well should be able too."

I'm with you on that one, even though you've used the phrase "you know what?" twice in your last two statements. Yes, I get it. If you wrote it, I will know it, because I can see that you wrote it and I'm going to read it.

In any case, club policies definitely need to be revamped.

For instance, there are clubs that have not updated their contact info with SDA since the 90's and thus students can't contact them. If students can't contact them, they can't join the clubs, in which case the clubs are cutting them out, in which case they are violating the part of their agreement with SG that they will admit students regardless of skin color, age, blah blah blah. If clubs can't respond to their club emails, a hold should be placed on their account to freeze all future purchases until they update their contact information and send an email back from that account.

Furthermore, all clubs should be required to participate in Homecoming in some fashion. As clubs, they have a duty to commit to school spirit, and if they are not, their budgets should be adversely affected the next year.

But I guess saying this doesn't matter because nobody at FAU is really going to do anything about it and clubs and FAU in general will continue to suffer for eternity as a result of it.

April 2, 2007 at 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment deleted

This post has been removed by the author.

March 31, 2007 3:11 PM

Comment deleted

This post has been removed by the blog administrator.

April 2, 2007 11:14 AM

Glad to see that for all of the UP's hullabaloo about free speech, they're still willing to censor what they don't want to hear. Kudos hypocrites!

April 3, 2007 at 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"four SGA Officials fired for tampering with an election"

Which four SG officials were fired for tampering with an election?

April 3, 2007 at 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am resigning from Student Government at the end of this month. I have learned a great deal in my time in Student Government."

Michael,
Did your secret piggy bank get stolen by Student Affairs?

The student body of FAU gladly accepts your resignation!

April 4, 2007 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may gladly accept his resignation, but myself, as a club president, and member of numerous clubs at FAU, want to thank him for his support over the years to help us get to conferences, helping us out with POs, and various other things he was required to do.

You helped us, and for that, we thank you hallenstein.

April 4, 2007 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the comment above mine is BULLSHIT. if you're a real person (i dont know of ANY club presidents who supported hallenstein), then give us your name.

April 4, 2007 at 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The comment above you is NOT bullshit. You tell us your name, i will post mine.

April 4, 2007 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Secret piggy bank? This shows your ignorance, nothing more.

However, I agree with you on one thing--If you are too afraid to identify yourself perhaps you should keep your comments to yourself.

April 4, 2007 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary! You banged a goat?! Dan Alexander--get off the weed and say something worth saying. Not these endless tangents that you do. I'm not giving my name because I know how nuts you people are and for all youor bullshit about ethics and fairness you don't practice it!

April 5, 2007 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wouldn't surprise me if he did. ive heard worse come from the frats. that poor goat though. Gary isnt his type.

April 5, 2007 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No...

You're not giving your name because you like to hide and toss insults with no accountability.

Whose talking about fairness and ethics? I hear a voice but I don't see anyone.

Opinions without a name are worthless whether they are right on the money or totally crap like yours.

Maybe if you put your name my feelings would be hurt. Probably not, but by putting your name at least there is a chance. Coward!

April 5, 2007 at 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Dan. My name's Steve. There I am the only person in the entire UP blog to step up and actually give his name on a blog! I am not a coward. Happy now? Now I will expect your next long long tangent that you call an opinion (which I don't think anyone is interested in hearing). And like I said for all your bullshit about ethics and fairness you won't practice it. You'll just sit at your computer with you bong and twenty pizza's and ridicule my opinion.

April 5, 2007 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If nobody cares about my opinion then why are you addressing me? Obviously you care. Retard.

Next, don't be so full of yourself Steve, you are hardly the first person to use their name (if your name is even Steve, which it probably isn't) on here. You can write your first name... you must be the pride of your family.

Next, I don't own a bong. It isn't for lack of want, rather, I live in the dorms and there isn't much use for one here without getting a bunch of guff.

Are you trying so say that I lack ethics because I occasionaly smoke marijuana? Hey Steve, just because something is illegal does not necessarily make it morally wrong. Lord what a waste of sperm you were. You could have helped your mother's complextion but instead you had to pollute her womb. Your opinions are about as funny as aids and as insightful as a near-sighted gynecologist.

No but really, Steve, would you like to come over to my dorm-room next week for some pizzas and blunts, or is that too unethical for you? I'll even order a pizza especially for you. Wait let me guess, you're a meat-lovers-man aren't you? The invitation is real, but I'm warning you right now... if you so much as even look at my cack I'll slap you harder than your mother used to slap your father around; yeah and it'll be just as loud too.

If you care about my opinion you'll write me back.

Love,

Steve (former Sig-Ep's) BFF 4 life!

*The ivitation is definately not real; just like your name.

April 5, 2007 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If nobody cares about my opinion then why are you addressing me? Obviously you care. Retard.

Next, don't be so full of yourself Steve, you are hardly the first person to use their name (if your name is even Steve, which it probably isn't) on here. You can write your first name... you must be the pride of your family.

Next, I don't own a bong. It isn't for lack of want, rather, I live in the dorms and there isn't much use for one here without getting a bunch of guff.

Are you trying so say that I lack ethics because I occasionaly smoke marijuana? Hey Steve, just because something is illegal does not necessarily make it morally wrong. Lord what a waste of sperm you were. You could have helped your mother's complextion but instead you had to pollute her womb. Your opinions are about as funny as aids and as insightful as a near-sighted gynecologist.

No but really, Steve, would you like to come over to my dorm-room next week for some pizzas and blunts, or is that too unethical for you? I'll even order a pizza especially for you. Wait let me guess, you're a meat-lovers-man aren't you? The invitation is real, but I'm warning you right now... if you so much as even look at my cack I'll slap you harder than your mother used to slap your father around; yeah and it'll be just as loud too.

If you care about my opinion you'll write me back.

Love,

Steve (former Sig-Ep's) BFF 4 life!

*The ivitation is definately not real; just like your name."

I am going to keep copying and pasting this because i believe this attack will be removed later on, by our censor loving UP. Dan, this attack is not warranted, and I am going to make sure that this post will keep coming back so others can see what a complete douche you really are.

April 6, 2007 at 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for making my point. For all your talk about fairness and ethics you immediately set out to attack me for questioning you. What a joke. And I am not writing this because I care about your opinion. I am writing this to prove a point that you lack the integrity to make a decent arguement without insulting someone.

April 6, 2007 at 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Now I will expect your next long long tangent that you call an opinion (which I don't think anyone is interested in hearing)."

This isn't insulting? I am the hypocrite? You keep respondidng to me so obviously you care.

"And like I said for all your bullshit about ethics and fairness you won't practice it."

This isn't insulting either is it? Do you need an english lesson? When have I spoken about ethics other than in the Senate Chambers? There aren't any Senators named Steve so I am pretty sure you're full of shit. Also, Goldberg tells me that he doesn't know who you are and that you are definately not a brother, former or current.

"You'll just sit at your computer with you bong and twenty pizza's and ridicule my opinion."

Yeah... this isn't insulting either.

"Thank you for making my point. For all your talk about fairness and ethics you immediately set out to attack me for questioning you."

You insult me three times and I am not allowed to return the favor? You want to hug instead whateveryournameis?

"What a joke. And I am not writing this because I care about your opinion."

Umm, yeah you are, and I am loving every second of it!

"I am writing this to prove a point that you lack the integrity to make a decent arguement without insulting someone."

Are you going to give me that hug or what?

"I am going to keep copying and pasting this because i believe this attack will be removed later on, by our censor loving UP. Dan, this attack is not warranted, and I am going to make sure that this post will keep coming back so others can see what a complete douche you really are."

This is the greatest!!!
After all that talk about how unethical insulting is you repost my comment "anonymously" (because you forgot to put your bulshit fake name in) and cap it off with a jab at Jason and an uppercut of douchbag. Do you even know the definition of hypocrite?

Also, you should try reading an ethics book sometime because I truly doubt you know anything about ethics from your comments.

You can insult someone and remain ethical (unless you are a very strict virtue ethicist). But you're so smart that you probably knew that. Lets hug it out.

By the way whateveryournameis... you are not very good at subverting the truth. Also, I am sorry (not really) that your lame ass party couldn't steal this election.

Did you know that the UP can trace every comment (anonymous or fake named) back to the real student? So, maybe you'll want to use your real name before I do.

Someone left whateverstevesrealnameis's cake out in the rain...

Please write me some more, but this time sign it genuinly; like this...

Love,

Antonio

April 6, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Did you know that the UP can trace every comment (anonymous or fake named) back to the real student? So, maybe you'll want to use your real name before I do."

Champions of free speech, assemble! The anonymity of the internet has been threatened by someone without a sense of reality! The UP is going to trace your posts, bust down your doors, raid your computers, steal your mail, impound your car, and have a court-issued gag applied to you.

I'm glad someone making petty threats online (and someone who decried threats made by others, no less!) is no longer a representative of the students.

Dan, think this through for a minute. By your own statement, the UP can trace who the student is that is posting, right? By your own statement, you've admitted to smoking marijuana a number of times in different posts, right? Shouldn't you be packing up for Canada right now? Be sure to take a snow jacket, its cold!

April 6, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually this blog cannot be traced, only comments officialy posted on the UP website (anonymously or other) can be traced.

Why do you feel threatened? Do you have a reason to feel threatened? How have I threatened you other than to tell you that I can find out who you really are? God damn Tony you're so fucking retarded. You will never be a politician (thank god) give up now while you are behind.

It isn't illegal to smoke marijuana, just to sell or possess it. So why should I be fleeing to Canada? Their laws are pretty much the same.

Keep talking, I'm eagerly waiting to read something that has some intelligent value from you. Anyday now I might get what I am waiting for. Any day now...

April 6, 2007 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, you fail at sarcasm, utterly and completely.

April 6, 2007 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan Alexander said...

Actually this blog cannot be traced, only comments officialy posted on the UP website (anonymously or other) can be traced.
---

and even then, they cannot be traced back to someone. the UP website software requires you to enter in a name and email, but doesnt verify where its from, and if the IP isnt in the range of 131.91.x.x, well, hah, good luck getting information from any ISP you try contacting.

dan, i would tell you to shut up, but then we wouldn't have any more material to make fun of you about. we can only make fun of your usage of illegal materials and attempts at intelligence so many times before it gets boring.

and thats all you really are, a boring individual with a bad enough character flaw (pot head) that we can make fun of you for it. we arent working your ego we are trying to make your realize that your addiction is going to cause you to fail at life. maybe we really do in fact love you, and are showering you with tough love. those so called friends of yours, the other pot heads, they arent your friends. if they were your friends, they wouldnt be giving you illegal substances. friends dont let friends smoke pot.

fight your addiction. stop smoking. denounce NORML and its horrible ways.

until then, we are going to shower you with tough love, negative comments about your character, anything we can to make you give up the pot. you can do it. we have faith in you.

April 6, 2007 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...

Why don't you try writting anonymously on the UP website (not the blog) and we'll test to see if the UP can really see who you really are. If you aren't already Chris or Rob ask them for help, they might know how to work around there identification system. I hear they work in trade for doughnuts, pornos, D&D books and anal lube.

Holla!

April 6, 2007 at 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you think because I know about computers I MUST be students governments webmaster.

Its not like we have a nationally known computer science college here on campus. Oh, im sorry, im not a liberal arts major, so i don't exist.

Reading your shit in the papers made me come to these blogs, and all I can say is that the media loves a good fool to laugh at. you are like the anna nicole smith of the college world. nothing really substantial, just something to look at and amuse us while we try to really make a difference in the world.

You have such a narrow field of vision, i could probably come up right in front of you, smack you across your cheek, and you wouldn't be able to tell anyone who had just hit you.

btw:

Doughnuts. Delicious Food.

Pornography. An amazing business

Dungeons and Dragons. A fun game

Anal Lube. I love it when my girlfriend lets me put it in her pooper!

nothing wrong with any of that. nothing illegal about any of that in most states.

what you do on the other hand, is. a pot smoker. you smoke illegal narcotics. openly talk about it. and were president of a club that tries to get it legalized. its illegal for a reason. it turns people into idiots like you that my tax dollars goto for rehab.

you are a piece of slime on the gutter of FAU's t-buildings. Quit smoking, your brain and your lungs will thank you.

April 6, 2007 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Alexander,

While you (and others) might think I am involved in these debates, I am not. The only other time I have posted on this blog or with the UP site was in reference to the computer lab closure when I posted as a concerned student who worked to find some alternative for the club that was in trouble.

I have intentionally kept my distance here because I do not wish to get involved in this but you have forced my hand by attacking my character. I have a personal relationship and a professional relationship to everyone I have met through SG. Respectfully, I have not taken an insulting jab at you or your affiliations to classify you with stereotypes as you have done to me in your post. Do I discuss it in jest? Yes. Do I say degrading things to berate you? No. Do I believe you have the same rights to free speech as I do? Yes. Therefore, I do not attack you for it.

Yes, I do know a lot about computers but that does not mean I would be malicious enough to do anything to anyone here. As much as my personal feelings may weigh in about the people behind the comments it is very unprofessional of me to take it to a personal level. I took this job to genuinely help the students, but alas because of all the issues at hand, I have not been able to do so because of the restricted flow of information. I try to do the best I can with what I’ve got, but I will always have critics who will complain about one thing or another. I do not (and will not) point fingers at anyone in regards to this matter so let that be clear.

I firmly believe that your assumptions were not called for here. If you have something you would like to say to me, please address me face to face and not over a trivial blog posting. I am still working for the students, and I will work with students who express a genuine problem that I can help. If you don't know that about me by now sir, then please refrain from making any other assumptions about me to attack my character. I have done nothing to you or majority of the people here therefore I ask all to address me directly with an issue. My extension is 561-297-1183 if you have questions.

-Robby

April 6, 2007 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robby,

First, I am sorry for insulting you. I like doughnuts, porn and D&D. I have no need for anal lube though. So there I said it. I admit it all.

But, I want you to know why I wrote those things.

I had a hunch that you (or Chris) were the person(s) that informed the sackless-anonymous comment poster. Their lack of intelligence in their writting and content led me to believe that they could not have the intelligence to spout off about what computers can trace what: "the UP website software requires you to enter in a name and email, but doesnt verify where its from, and if the IP isnt in the range of 131.91.x.x, well, hah, good luck getting information from any ISP you try contacting."
and so on.

Sure enough 2 hours after I put out the bait you came along and pretty much confirmed my hunch.

Again, I am in no way stating that what I said about you was right; I am an asshole for rudely and unconventionally finding out what I wanted to know. Please tell Chris that I am sorry to. I don't know for sure but I am pretty confident that he is/was not deserving of those comments either.

As for Mr. Anonymous - "T"...

Look up drug in the dictionary.

"Its illegal!"

Inter-racial marriages were illegal at one time, was there a good reason for that? Oral sex is STILL illegal bro! I guess if you don't have sex in any other position than in the marital position (and you're not married) PLUS you don't "intoxicate" yourself because I know you're not 21 than I guess I see why you are such a loser. (That is not to say that all people that don't intoxicate themselves or have sex are losers. Mr. T is a loser and if he does these things he is also a hypocrite, if he doesn't then maybe he should. He needs to relax and not be such a dick.)

Whoa. I'm sorry. It just hit me now how sad you really are. I'm so sorry. You're sadder than I accused Robby and Chris of being. I'm really sorry man. I didn't know until now.

I feel sorry for you.
How does that make you feel?

But how could I feel sorry for you? You do not even exist. Anonymous things are not "real", therefore they have no identity.
They are soulless and empty. So is everything they say,write, and or do.

I know and you know I know, that's enough for me. Sure I am a dick for calling people names. If they are minute and sad people (like you) I don't care. I do not know if Robby is sad, but I do know that he is not minute, this is precisely why I regret picking on him. I am however unable to regret picking on you.

After tonight your FAU political plans are going to be put on hold for at least six months to a year. I don't know if I am going to show up to watch all you losers fail in your attempt to claw your way (instead of earning it) to the top; I unlike you have better things to do.

So this is goodbye to Mr. T. Every few months I'll call you and we'll talk about old times. I'll make sure that no drugs are in my system. Don't forget to look up "drug" in the dictionary.

Your Friend,

Dan

PS
*How did Harry Belefonte begin his song:

"Daylight come and me wanna go home"?

Think of me singing this to you; or your "rents", because you are probably from around these parts.

D.

April 9, 2007 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to add a "G".

STNR moments... they happen.

April 9, 2007 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ha... i thought this comment string died. Wow, looks like a fun argument though. O even if the ip is from FAU, do you guys know how much bullshit one would have to go through to get an student id?

To change the subject, i want to do a student fund raiser to help pay for davenport's severance pay. (breezeway table? or maybe we can do a carwash)

April 9, 2007 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o i'm going to put a forum up for sga bullshit... http://sgabs.info (its wonderful what you can get with $1.26 )

April 9, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home